Who are we?The association is a space of meeting, aggregation, exchanging, where the main aim is to work for the foreign and local women and collaborate with. Every single event is personalized and studied on the women particularly needs and aspirations considered on their own specificities (nationality, social rang, age, education, etc,).
The association intends to inform, orient the women, minors and the foreign families in order to favourite their social and labour insertion adopting an intercultural, gender, laic and critical approach which is strongly different from assistance approach. The association proposes to create the conditions for an independent acting of foreign women in upward personal courses, organizing services, actions and projects towards the second reception that aims to evaluate them on their migration course.
What do we do?
The consulence and orienting counterThe counter offers consulence and orientation on the south tirolean society integration paying attention to the foreign women specifically needs.
The counter offers:
- Support of work search: how to do a c.v, where can a person go to find work
- Monitoring of work offers from public offices and local magazines.
- Support of self presenting in local enterprises.
- Information on educational courses of Autonomic Province of Bolzano
- Personal accompaniment in different city services and offices with social animators.
- Aggregation and confronting moments in collaboration with other foreign women
- INFOPOINT: learning assistence and informatical alphabetization
Intercultural center of MafaldaMafalda is an intercultural center for italian and foreign children from 0 till 6 years old and their parents as well. It is directed from intercultural animators and offers:
- Playing and entertainment space for children from 0 to 6 years old and babysitting service for children from 1 year old and on.
- Occasions of meeting and confront among different culture parents
- Summer educational activities, meetings and animations in schools, centres and youth associations and consultancy as well.
Nissa care, consulting counter on care workNISSA’ – CARE counter intends to offer consulence, information and orientation on care work collaborating with the existing local public and private services where the main aim is to facilitate the get-together between the demand and the work offers. The counter is directed to the foreign workers and non foreign ones that decide to do the care work and the families as well that need that kind of aid, offering the following services:
- Consulting and orientation of the workers and families that need the service of private assistance.
- Basic information on contractual and providence rules and laws for families and foreign women
Young Migrants – integration coursesThe project proposes to mediate and facilitate the access of young migrants in the society and labour world, constructing for each of them a different course or project of access in labour and educational world, supporting the social integration in our area and reducing the social discomfort as well.
The operators of the project works for:
- reception, orientation, formation and education of young migrants on legitimacy in a space dedicated to the socialization, discussion and animation.
- Alphabetization and favourite languages and informatical learning.
- To give knowledge on Bolzano and surroundings area.
- Test Working Stage and advancement on apprenticeship
- Offers of artistic laboratories and creative activities or free time activities